Author: Manuel Lemos
Updated on: 2022-05-04
Posted on: 2022-05-04
Package: Laravel Repository Package
It allows developers to use an abstraction of how to store the object in the data container.
An application may start using a SQL database to store data objects.
Suppose the application grows, and it is necessary to use a data storage container that is more scalable than using a SQL database. In that case, repository abstraction allows changing the means to access the container without changing the application code.
This package implements the repository design pattern in PHP that developers can easily integrate into Laravel applications.
About the Laravel Repository Package Package
The basic purpose is: Access repository objects that match the criteria
Here follows in more detail what it does:
This package can access repository objects that match the criteria.
It implements the repository design pattern to perform several operations on collections of model objects.
The package can retrieve a query builder object so it can call the model to perform operations like:
- Find an object by identifier value or by attribute and value to return given object properties
- Retrieve all objects and return given object properties
- Perform searches for objects that match complex conditions and return given object properties
- Create an object with given object property values
- Update an object with new given object property values
- Delete an object with a given identifier value
- Create complex criteria to search for objects
- Retrieve a range of objects that match a query condition
This package was considered notable for implementing its benefits in a way that is worth noticing.
Notable PHP packages can be often considered innovative. If this package is also innovative, it can be nominated to the PHP Innovation Award and the author may win prizes and recognition for sharing innovative packages.
If you also developed your own notable or innovative packages consider sharing them, so you can also earn more visibility for your package as well nice prizes.
One nice prize that many PHP developers want and you may like is the PHP elePHPant mascot plush.
You need to be a registered user or login to post a comment
Login Immediately with your account on:
No comments were submitted yet.