PHP Classes

joomla 1.0

Recommend this page to a friend!

Building Websites with Joomla! 1.5  >  All threads  >  joomla 1.0  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:joomla 1.0
Summary:Joomla 1.0 developer
Author:José Filipe Lopes Santos
Date:2008-04-29 10:48:46
Update:2008-04-29 19:08:51

1. joomla 1.0   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of José Filipe Lopes Santos José Filipe Lopes Santos - 2008-04-29 15:37:32
I also vistited joomla site to many times
joomla.org/

And i think, before a week with contact with joomla, is to easier building websites with joomla 1.0 or 1.5 !! lool
The main diference is that the joomla 1.5 is most organized, modular, and the backend is more atractive ... !!

But, in a level of the documentation for developers to joomla, is very poor ... !!
It dont have a complete guide / reference to developers, and the documentation are so dispersed in the internet.

If all documentation are concented in a reference, book, ..., it has very,very better to developpers ... !! looool

Joomla 1.5 develloper guides are better, but joomla 1.0 developer guide are so poor ... !!

2. Re: joomla 1.0   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of R.L. Renkema R.L. Renkema - 2008-04-29 19:08:51 - In reply to message 1 from José Filipe Lopes Santos
Pois, pois, ervedade :-)

I also might add to that, that by buying the Pact series of Joomla books you actively support the Joomla developers as Pact pays open source projects part of the revenue. So if you want to be among the first active and successful developers for Joomla it pay's of to buy the book instead of waiting for others to share there snippets and the Joomla 1.5 official documentation. Help yourself and help Joomla.